Pi Gamma Mu is a social science honor society. To become a member of the Rutgers-Camden Iota Chapter, you must have:
- completed at least 45 total credits needed to graduate for a degree in Sociology, Anthropology, or Criminal Justice
- 20 or more credit hours in social sciences courses
- an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
As a member of Pi Gamma Mu, you will receive:
- lifetime membership
- an elegant membership certificate
- a membership card
- a lapel pin
- the online Pi Gamma Mu Newsletter
- and online access to the journal, the International Social Science Review(ISSR).
Pi Gamma Mu offers opportunities for service projects in the Rutgers-Camden campus and greater Camden community. Members will also have the opportunity to wear honor cords during commencement.
For more information on scholarship opportunities, presenting at Pi Gamma Mu conventions, and other benefits of membership, please go to: https://pigammamu.org/students.html
Dr. Chinyere Osuji is the coordinator of the Iota chapter of Pi Gamma Mu at Rutgers-Camden. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact her at Chinyere.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inductees Spring 2019
- Christopher Rodriguez
- Melanie Gaston
- Megan Lin Coleman
- Brian Matthew Barabisky
- Ashley Hobgen
- Morgan Mulligan
- Amanda Ekelburg
- Jamie Lee Mulligan