The mission of the Criminal Justice Organization is to mentor, develop, foster and enhance the academic, mental, moral, physical and leadership qualities of both graduate and undergraduate students in order to prepare them for a future career as leaders in the discipline and field of Criminal Justice.
The CJO is scheduled to meet on:
- October 12, 2016
- October 26, 2016
- November 9, 2016
- November 23, 2016
- December 7, 2016
All meetings are 12:15-1:15 in the basement of the Sociology Building at 405/407 Cooper St. Big white porch.
We invite any student, regardless of major to attend a CJO meeting.
2016-2017 Executive Board
- President: Brandon Sweeney- email@example.com
- Vice President: Shelby Tucker- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Eric Volm- email@example.com
- Treasurer: Brianna LaVecchia- firstname.lastname@example.org
- CJO Adviser: Dr. Michelle Meloy- email@example.com