The mission of the Criminal Justice Organization is to mentor, develop, foster and enhance the academic, mental, moral, physical and leadership qualities of both graduate and undergraduate students in order to prepare them for a future career as leaders in the discipline and field of Criminal Justice.
We invite any student, regardless of major to attend a CJO meeting. Dates coming soon.
2016-2017 Executive Board
- President: Brandon Sweeney- email@example.com
- Vice President: Shelby Tucker- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Eric Volm- email@example.com
- Treasurer: Brianna LaVecchia- firstname.lastname@example.org
- CJO Adviser: Dr. Michelle Meloy- email@example.com