The CJO is scheduled to meet on:
- February 4, 2015
- February 18, 2015
- March 4, 2015
- March 25, 2015
- April 8, 2015
- April 22, 2015
All meetings are 12:15-1:15 in the basement of the Sociology Building at 405/407 Cooper St. Big white porch.
2014 – 2015 Criminal Justice Organization Executive Board
- President: Shelby Tucker – email@example.com
- Vice-President: Wayne Webb – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Mark Bodrog – email@example.com
- Treasurer: Jessica McConnell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- GAO Representative: Marcus Grimes – email@example.com
- Marketing Officer: Nicole Cunningham – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainably Officer: Micheily Mercado – email@example.com
- CJO Advisor: Dr. Michelle Meloy- firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Criminal Justice Organization is to mentor, develop, foster and enhance the academic, mental, moral, physical and leadership qualities of both graduate and undergraduate students in order to prepare them for a future career as leaders in the discipline and field of Criminal Justice.
Come and see what we are all about! We invite any student, regardless of major to attend a CJO meeting.
*”Get involved and make a difference in the Camden Community!”*