The CJO is scheduled to meet on:
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 12:20 in South A Conference Room, Campus Center
2011 – 2012 Criminal Justice Organization Executive Board
- President: Shelby Tucker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President: Brigette Forte – email@example.com
- Secretary: Denise Deleon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jasmine Aycox – email@example.com
- GAO Representative: Marcus Grimes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CJO Advisor: Dr. Michelle Meloy- email@example.com
The Criminal Justice Organization (CJO) serves to foster fellowship among students interested in a variety of issues within the criminal justice system, while serving our surrounding community in a multitude of ways.
Come and see what we are all about! We invite any student, regardless of major to attend a CJO meeting.
*”Get involved and make a difference in the Camden Community!”*
Questions, Comments, Concerns? – Feel free to email the CJO at: RutgersCJO@gmail.com firstname.lastname@example.org