The CJO is scheduled to meet on:
- Wednesday January 30, 2013 during the free period in South A conference room, Campus Center.
- Wednesday February 20, 2013 during the free period in South A conference room, Campus Center.
2011 – 2012 Criminal Justice Organization Executive Board
- President - Terence Britt: moc.oohaynull@ttirbecneret
- Vice President - Stephen Bowens: ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@snewobs
- Secretary - Amanda Landell: ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@llednala
- Treasurer - Krystal Widman: ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@namdiwk
- GAO Representative - Stephen Bowens: ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@snewobs
- Sustainability Officer - Xavier Rodriguez: ude.sregturnull@rreivax<ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@rreivax>
- CJO Advisor – Dr. Michelle Meloy: ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@yolemlm
The Criminal Justice Organization (CJO) serves to foster fellowship among students interested in a variety of issues within the criminal justice system, while serving our surrounding community in a multitude of ways.
Come and see what we are all about! We invite any student, regardless of major to attend a CJO meeting.
*”Get involved and make a difference in the Camden Community!”*
Questions, Comments, Concerns? – Feel free to email the CJO at: moc.liamgnull@OJCsregtuR ude.sregtur.nedmacnull@cojc