The CJO is scheduled to meet on:
- October 12th 2016
- October 26th 2016
- November 9th 2016
- November 23rd 2016
- December 7th 2016
All meetings are 12:15-1:15 in the basement of the Sociology Building at 405/407 Cooper St. Big white porch.
2016 – 2017 Criminal Justice Organization Executive Board
- President: Brandon Sweeney- email@example.com
- Vice President: Shelby Tucker- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Eric Volm- email@example.com
- Treasurer: Brianna LaVecchia- firstname.lastname@example.org
- CJO Adviser: Dr. Michelle Meloy- email@example.com
The mission of the Criminal Justice Organization is to mentor, develop, foster and enhance the academic, mental, moral, physical and leadership qualities of both graduate and undergraduate students in order to prepare them for a future career as leaders in the discipline and field of Criminal Justice.
Come and see what we are all about! We invite any student, regardless of major to attend a CJO meeting.
*”Get involved and make a difference in the Camden Community!”*